THE MOST COMMONLY USED DISPOSABLE GLOVES IN THE WORLD AS IT IS ECONOMICAL AND FLEXIBLE. IT FEATURES WRIST-LENGTH, REINFORCED ROLLED CUFFS AND TEXTURED FINGER FOR BETTER GRIP. MEDICAL GRADE.
APPROVALS AND STANDARDS
- FDA 510 (K) approved. Complies with ASTMD 3578, EN 455 – 1,2 & 3 standards.
- SAFE & CLEAN
- EASY DONNING
Category: Medical Supplies
Looking for latex gloves for sale online? You’ve come to the right page! With so many different options when it comes to latex gloves, Brosch Direct has your hands covered. The variants between each glove are thickness, powdered or powder-free, textured, or smooth and there are also various different colored examination gloves to choose from. The brands that Brosch Direct supplies include Caretouch, Nutouch, SafeDon, and Dermagrip. Latex gloves For sale online
Our medical-grade gloves prevent cross-contamination of germs and chemicals, making them ideal for hospital, dental, or veterinary workers looking to stock up on medical supplies, all of which are compliant with EN455 standards and CE labeling. Available in both surgical and nonsurgical varieties, our range provides medical safety for those who need that extra protection. You can buy medical gloves in bulks of 50 or 100, depending on the amount you’re after. Read the full FAQ below.
• Quality medical-grade natural latex glove
• Reliable protection
• Smooth finish with perfect fit
• Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning
• Benefits from textured fingertips
• Provides extra grip
• Prevents liquid rollback
• Added strength and protection at the cuff
• Easy to put on
• Reduced risk of harmful exposures
• Various sizes available
• Shelf life of 3 years
• Manufactured in accordance with FDA, ASTM, CE standards
• Industrial applications requiring product protection and PPE
• Light chemical use
• Food preparation (no vinyl)
• Paint spraying
• General assembly requiring dexterity
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards; they’re only given the RS PRO Seal of Approval if we’re confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
CE, EN 455, EN 374